InfiniTrax is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal
information entrusted to us.
We collect information in a variety of ways on the site. We will collect no more personally identifiable information from you than is reasonably necessary for your participation in an online activity.
1. Registration: When you register for your online InfiniTrax account, we
ask for only your first name, birthday, gender, country of residence, and, if
you live in Canada and the USA, we also collect the state or province and zip
code of your residence. None of this is personally identifiable information,
because it cannot be used to contact or identify you offline. During the registration
process, the you are also asked to create a user name and password. You should
not use any personally identifiable information in your user name, as this user
name may be visible to others on the site.
2. Surveys and Feedback: We may collect aggregate information in connection with surveys or other online activities that allow you to give us feedback. We do not collect any personally identifiable information in connection with surveys or feedback requests, nor is the information provided connected to any personally identifiable information we may have about you.
4. Safety and Security: We may collect your first name and email address where necessary for your safety. We may also collect your name and email address for the limited purposes of protecting the security and integrity of the site, taking precautions against liability, responding to the judicial process, or for law enforcement on a matter related to public safety.
InfiniTrax may disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
1. To Third Parties To Perform Processing and Other Specialized Services:
At times, InfiniTrax may use outside organizations to perform specialized services
such as, but not limited to, prize fulfillment of our sweepstakes and skill
contests, or collection of overdue accounts. These service providers are only
given the information needed to perform those services and they are bound contractually
to protect the privacy and security of your information and to limit the use
of your information to the service being provided.
2. To Third Parties in the Event of Legal Reasons: We advise you that we may disclose personal information to the government or other legal or regulatory authorities (i) if so ordered by a court of law or (ii) for other legal reasons, such as (a) to comply with legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order; (b) to protect the company’s rights and property; (c) to investigate reports of fraud or of users sending material using a false email address or users sending harassing, threatening, or abusive messages; (d) to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website; or (e) in emergencies, such as when we believe someone’s physical safety is at risk. In some cases, disclosure may be required by law to be without notice to you.
3. To a Third Party in the Event of a Significant Transaction or Other Event: In the case of any significant transaction or event involving InfiniTrax or any of its related entities or divisions such as, by way of example, a sale, merger, amalgamation, financing, re-organization, liquidation, or insolvency, other parties to the transaction and their professional advisors may need to have access to InfiniTrax’s customer lists and various databases as part of the due diligence process. In this event, InfiniTrax would only provide such access under terms of a strict confidentiality agreement. Also, upon completion of the transaction or event, your personal information would be transferred to InfiniTrax’s successor-in-interest to be used for the purposes for which it was collected.
Users may, through hypertext or other computer "links," gain access to other websites on the Internet which are not operated by InfiniTrax. InfiniTrax is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by InfiniTrax of the website linked to. INFINITRAX ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY MATERIAL OUTSIDE OF THE WEBSITES OPERATED BY INFINITRAX AND ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING ANY WEBSITES WHICH MAY BE ACCESSED THROUGH A LINK ON A INFINITRAX OPERATED WEBSITE. Unless otherwise indicated at a InfiniTrax operated website, InfiniTrax is not sponsored by or affiliated with the linked websites, and trademarks used in connection with linked websites are not trademarks of InfiniTrax. InfiniTrax specifically disclaims responsibility for any inadvertent viewing by anyone under the Age of Majority (as defined in the applicable Website user agreement) of any material intended for adults on a website accessed through use of a linked website.